One of my favorite family memories is when we went on a hay ride with the whole family. We had to get up at 8 am and be to my grandma Tiff’s at 10am. When we got there we took the back roads on the trailer full of hay out in the country. Then about 20 minutes later we got to a place called pumpkins and ponies. That is were we planned on spending family time together. We watched the horses dance and fed cows and goats. Then we ate and ran around in the middle of a corn field playing football boys vs. girls. After awhile of that we decided to go get pumpkins we all picked out one. When we were done getting everyone a pumpkin we headed back to my grandmas. At my grandmas we all washed up for dinner and ate. Everyone finished eating and helped clean up the kitchen. Then we all sat down in the living room and got popcorn and candy. We turned on movies and at are snacks, that was the best day ever all of us had a lot of fun. After awhile we all fell asleep out in the living room together as a family.

Photo by Alexis Mrozek

Photo by Alexis Mrozek